Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu is a traditional Japanese martial art that teaches you effective ways of self-protection using timing, distancing, and angling. Multiple attacks, weaponry, striking, grappling, choking, leaping, rolling, and throws are all disciplines incorporated into the training of Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu. The training is non–competitive, allowing you to focus on developing the mind and body through a wholebody movement training.
Bujinkan is an international martial arts organization based in Noda, Japan and headed by Masaaki Hatsumi Soke. it is best known for its association with Ninjutsu. The system taught by this group, called Bujinkan Budō Taijutsu, consists of nine ryu, or lineages, of which Takamatsu Sensei taught Hatsumi Masaaki Sensei over the course of 15 years.
In Ninjutsu, anything you find in nature and daily life can be used as weapons. The weapons used in Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu are as follows but not limited to: Bo (long, medium and short sticks), Ken (Katana), Tanto (knife), Kusari (chain), Naginata (halberd), Yari (spear) Nawa (code and rope), Shuriken (stars), Kayaku (gun powder), Kusarigama (sickle with chain).
Benefits of Ninjutsu Training
- Develop physical skills for effective self-defense and protection.
- Increase awareness to prevent and handle conflicts and violence.
- Practice unification of mind, body, and spirit.
- Build higher level of self-confidence, selfesteem and self-discipline.
- Learn about the traditions and ancient knowledge of Japan.
- Enhance health and physical fitness.
Schedule of Ninjutsu Classes
7 – 8pm
Private lessons by arrangements
$65 / month